Hope Santa was good to you all. At least, hope you didn’t get too many ugly sweaters from your wife, mother, etc…
Cheers to a few of the Highlands Hashers who were able to slip the bonds of family obligation and get out for a run today, including…
- Gonad’s quick run into Denville and back
- WB looping up Ironwood
- Iron Maiden cruising around Greystone
- Just Eric’s jaunt outside of Helena, MT – bro WTF are you doing in Montana in December?
- New Jersey Blowhard crushing 10 miles in Roxbury at a 7:11 pace in this cold (you won Xmas)
- Donde’s 6.2, which included a stop under a highway overpass for pictures? Classic Donde right here
- Butters quick one half way around Lake Parsippany
Christmas wouldn’t be complete without a present from the club…and here it is, a preview of your next monthly club challenge.
January 2018 Highlands Hashers Challenge – Base Mileage Blast
Start your year off with a streak!
Gold Level – Run Everyday – At least one run per day for 31 days, minimum 31 miles a week, each week.
Silver Level – Run Everyday – Log a run a day for 31 days of at least one mile each.
Bronze Level – Get back in shape – Run 5 days a week, including the final four days of the month (a partial 5th week), at least one mile each run.
Honor system, self report your results by adding a comment or emailing us.
Good luck, and get out there!